Bellevue Public Schools is proud to serve the educational needs of the Bellevue/Offutt Community. The BPS District has just over 10,000 students; there are 2 high schools, 3 middle schools, and 15 elementary schools in the BPS District serving PK-12th grade. Over the next six years, Bellevue Public Schools will renovate, rehabilitate, and improve existing facilities, to provide children in the Bellevue/Offutt community with access to cutting-edge technology, educational and recreational resources, as well as safe and secure environments where they can learn and grow.
Planned improvements include:
- Safety and Security upgrades and modifications
- Technology upgrades and improvements
- Athletic and Performing Arts facilities improvements
- Media center/computer lab upgrades, modernizations and conversions
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and, Plumbing and Electrical infrastructure improvements
- Roof repairs and replacements
- Environmental Abatement
- Acquisition and/or construction of real property and/or facilities for District use
- Constructing one or more additions to and related site improvements for such facilities and additions
- Acquiring necessary furniture, equipment and apparatus for such facilities and additions and other use by the District
We want to keep you informed regarding how each project is progressing. Use the links to get the latest news updates on projects, the latest oversight committee meeting minutes and expenditure summaries.