Location: 2107 Avery Road
Grades Served: K-6
History: Avery Elementary School was originally called South School and was part of School District #5, organized in 1869. In 1916 a beautiful brick school at Avery was built, part of which is still included in the present Avery School building. In 1961 Avery citizens voted to have District #44 join the Bellevue Public Schools.
School Mascot: Avery Tigers
School Colors: Orange and Black
School Purpose: The staff and students of Avery Elementary School will cooperate to be productive citizens and lifelong learners with shared respect and responsibility in reaching our common goal.
Principal: Mr. John Campbell
- Replace/Repair Old Roofing
- Upgrades to HVAC System
- Upgrades to Staff and Student Technology
- Upgrades for Safety and Security
School Improvement Planning Begins
Anticipated Construction Start
Anticipated Construction Completion
Last Update: April 17, 2017
Check back for updates as they become available.