Location: 1401 High School Drive
Grades Served: 9-12
History: Just after second semester was underway in 1962, sophomores, juniors and seniors at Bellevue Junior/Senior High School, located at what is now Mission Middle School, prepared to move to a new high school, which was then called Bellevue Senior High School. The three story building housed all students until the second and third phases and the gymnasium were completed with two outdoor courtyards in 1963. A decade later an auditorium and a swimming pool were added. The auditorium is the largest auditorium for the Bellevue/Offutt Community. The indoor swimming pool was Bellevue’s first. Many other major additions and remodeling continued for the next 42 years. In 1977, Bellevue Senior High School was divided to create the present Bellevue East and Bellevue West High Schools.
School Mascot: Bellevue East Chieftains
School Colors: Purple, White and Silver
School Purpose: Bellevue East High School will achieve excellence by establishing and maintaining high expectations.
Principal: Jeff Wagner